Thank you for your interest in one of our contests! Keep in mind that you can see all of the contests we’re currently hosting by visiting our Contests page.
As an example, we’ll take a look at our most recent free contest, the Home Recording Studio Contest.
The process of submitting music varies slightly depending on if you are new to uPlaya or if you already have an account.
If You Already Have a uPlaya Account
1. Visit the contest page and click the gold button that says “Enter Contest”.
3. Click the “Update” button.
5. That’s it!
If You Don't Have a uPlaya Account Yet
2. Once you have created your account, you can upload 2 songs for free. Each upload comes with Hit Song Science analysis and digital promotional tools. Important Note: You can only submit music to the contest that has been uploaded to the uPlaya site, so be sure to upload the songs you would like to enter in the contest.
3. Once you have activated your account and uploaded your songs, it’s time to submit them to the contest! Visit the contest page and follow the instructions above. (IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH UPLAYA).
Thanks again for your interest and please let us know if there is anything at all we can do to help!
Are you known for your awe-inspiring live music performances?
Submit a video of you performing live to uPlaya’s
And win featured promotions through Big Fan Base and uPlaya!
Deadline: Friday, April 29 at 11:59 p.m.
The winner gets …
- Music promotions through Big Fan Base. Get featured placement and a professional music review on BigFanBase.com, including placement on their home page.
- Analysis and Promotion Pack from uPlaya. An analysis and promotion package from uPlaya.com for 15 song uploads. Each upload includes the proven Hit Song Science analysis, digital marketing tools, contest tickets and more.
- Featured Promotions through uPlaya. Get promoted on the uPlaya blog and social networks, including Facebook and Twitter.
The video clip must
(1) be your original work.
(2) feature an artist or musician performing music in a live setting .
(3) be between 45 seconds and 5 minutes long.
Quality recording, professional music, interesting angles, and a large and lively audience are preferred. Bonus consideration will be given to artists who have the video featured in their uPlaya Press Kit.
The more professional, interesting and entertaining the live performance clip is the better.
Don’t miss the chance to win your own Mobile Recording Studio!
In the Mobile Recording Studio Contest, one artist will win a brand new iPad 2, stocked with recording apps, GarageBand and StudioTracks.
It's FREE to enter and takes less than 5 minutes. Submit as many songs as you like.
Seriously, what are you waiting for?!
SUBMIT MUSIC NOW
Grammy-Winning Alt-Rock Band Records Entire Album on iPad
Check out the music video below, Revolving Doors from Gorillaz latest album, The Fall. Gorillaz recorded the entire album on the iPad, and in just 32 days while on the road for their North American Tour. On the Gorillaz blog, Damon Albarn said he “did it because there’s a lot of time you just spend staring at walls essentially.” The iPad gave him a way to create music while out of the studio. “And it was a fantastic way of doing it.”
Gorillaz aren’t the only ones making use of this cutting edge technology – The Ultramods released an album recorded on the iPad 2 and the GarageBand app.
Mobile Recording Studio Contest Details
Cost to Enter: FREE
Deadline: April 30, 2011 at 11:59 EST